Volunteers at Be Wise Immunize
The BCMS Alliance is a
nonprofit, all volunteer organization. We are part of the Texas Medical
Association Alliance, the strongest, most effective alliance in the
We support civic, philanthropic and health projects in our
community. We are active in legislative matters that affect the
practice of medicine.
Our members are men and women who are spouses and
domestic partners of physicians. We come together to foster friendships
within the San Antonio family of medicine.
Couture for a Cause
Baptist Medical Center Guests
Volunteers at Hard Hats for Little Heads
Reasons why you should be a part of the Alliance:
- Support the family of medicine.
- Promote community health and education.
- Participate in legislative endeavors along with TEXPAC (Texas Medical Association Political Action Committee).
- Participate in First Tuesdays at the Capitol.
- Support our doctors by participating in Doctor's Day.
- Develop friendships and share with others the experiences of our unique situation.
- Participate in groups with other spouses of physicians such as: book
clubs, dinner clubs, health initiatives, and family friendly
- Support the families of physicians in training.
- Participate in interesting programs.
- Contribute to scholarships for those going into nursing and allied health fields.